- 1\2 kg of Bilimbi
- Sugar as required
- Citric acid 1 tbsp
- 2 cups of water
- Beat the bilimbi in a liquidizer after adding 1/4 cup water.
- Strain the pulp through a sieve and keep the juice aside.
- In another bowl boil the remaining water and the sugar along with citric acid.
- Remove the matter that floats on the top of the syrup, using a spoon.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved, remove from the fire and add the juice of the Bilimbi to it.
- Store it in clean sun-dried bottles when cool.
- Mix it with 3 parts of water while consuming.